FrostWire, a BitTorrent client (formerly a Gnutella client), is a collaborative effort from many Open Source and freelance developers located from all around the world.
Using the most recent version of FrostWire allows users to enjoy the best program functionality. Bugs reported in older versions have been fixed for the latest version. Any users with FrostWire 2.5 or earlier MUST update.
Frostwire's features include:
- Completely Free & Open Source!
- Faster Download Speeds
- No Spyware. No Adware. Guaranteed.
- iTunesâ„¢ Compatible!
- Faster Torrent Speeds
- Friendly Online Chat Rooms
- Bittorrent Support!
- Even More Connections
- New & Improved Skins
* When transfers are finished they no longer show as 'Paused', they show as 'Finished'.
* Fixes issues with incomplete files.
* Fixes issues importing too many songs to iTunes playlist.
* Fixes issue on which adding a whole torrent after starting a partial download would not merge the two and continue to download the rest of the torrent.